Once you create an account and log in, you can create posts. Your posts will show up on the homepage and the more upvotes each post gets, the more it will be seen by members of the community.
1. Click on Create a Post at the top of the screen.
2. Add a title for your post.
3. Add an excerpt within the character limit (165 characters).
4. Start typing and formatting the body of your post in the third box. The toolbar helps you format your text. Use it to make your content easy to read.
Click on the plus icon below the box to add polls, text (e.g., headlines, text separators), images, embed content, links, or listicles.
5. Add a photo header for your post (preferred but not required). The recommended size for cover images is 1400 x 900 pixels (800 x 515 minimum) or a 16:9 aspect ratio. If you have an image available, click on Add Cover Image to upload. If you don’t have an image available, you can create one in minutes using Canva.
6. Select up to two categories from the drop-down list. Choose categories that are closely related to your post. If you can’t find a category from the list, select “other”.
7. At the bottom of the screen, click on Save Draft.
8. Remember to click on Preview at the bottom of the screen to view how your post will look once published.
Make any necessary edits after previewing your post. Remember to click Save Draft to save your edits.
9. Once you are happy with your post, click Submit at the bottom of the screen.
You will be able to make edits to your post while it’s pending approval from an admin. Once your post has been approved, you will not be able to make any edits.