Once you create an account and log in, you can submit ideas to be posted on the homepage. Your post will be approved by an admin within 24-48 hours.
1. Click on Submit Your Idea at the top of the screen.
2. A Pop up will appear. Click on Post Your Idea.
3. Add a title for your post.
4. Add an excerpt within the character limit (165 characters). The excerpt should be a concise summary of your idea.
5. Start typing and formatting your idea in the third box. This will be the body of your post. The toolbar helps you format your text. Use it to make your content easy to read.
Click on the plus icon below the box to add polls, text (e.g., headlines, text separators), images, embed content, links, or listicles.
6. Add a photo header for your post. The recommended size for cover images is 1400 x 900 pixels (800 x 515 minimum) or a 16:9 aspect ratio. If you have an image available, click on Add Cover Image to upload. If you don’t have an image available, you can create one in minutes using Canva.
7. Select up to two categories from the drop-down list. Choose categories that are closely related to your idea. If you can’t find a category from the list, select “other”.
8. At the bottom of the screen, click on Save Draft.
9. Remember to click on Preview at the bottom of the screen to view how your post will look once published.
Make any necessary edits after previewing your post. Remember to click Save Draft to save your edits.
10. Once you are happy with your post, click Submit at the bottom of the screen.
You will be able to make edits to your post while it’s pending approval from an admin. Once your post has been approved, you will not be able to make any edits.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.