You will be able to make edits to your post while it’s pending approval from an admin or if you had previously saved it as a draft without submitting it. Please note, once your post has been approved, you will not be able to make any edits.
1. Hover over your profile icon.
2. Click on Submissions from the drop-down menu to view all your posts.
3. Select Pending if you already submitted your idea post and it’s awaiting approval by an admin. Or select Drafts, if you saved it as a draft and haven’t submitted it yet.
4. Find the post you want to edit.
5. Hover over the image of the post you want to edit and click on the three vertical dots.
6. Click on Edit.
7. When you are done editing, remember to Save Draft and Preview to verify your changes.
8. Once you are happy with your post, click Submit at the bottom of the screen.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.