You will be able to make edits to your post while it’s pending approval from an admin or if you had previously saved it as a draft without submitting it. Please note, once your post has been approved, you will not be able to make any edits.
1. Hover over your profile icon.
2. Click on Submissions from the drop-down menu to view all your posts.
3. Select Pending if you already submitted your post and it’s awaiting approval by an admin. Or select Drafts, if you saved it as a draft and haven’t submitted it yet.
4. Find the post you want to edit.
5. Hover over the image of the post you want to edit and click on the three vertical dots.
6. Click on Edit.
7. When you are done editing, remember to Save Draft and Preview to verify your changes.
8. Once you are happy with your post, click Submit at the bottom of the screen.